(International Register of Certificated Auditors)
12 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X 7EE, UK
Tel: 0044 20 72456833
SQT are authorised by the IRCA approved Training Organisation Antaris Consulting to present the following IRCA Certified training courses on their behalf;
» Internal QMS Auditor (IRCA Certified A17239)
» Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor (IRCA Certified A17411)
» Internal Occupational Health & Safety Management System Auditor (OHSAS 18001) (IRCA Certified A17295)
» Occupational Health & Safety Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor (IRCA Certified A17541)
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world's original and largest international certification body for auditors of management systems. Located in London, the IRCA certifies more than 14,750 auditors in over 150 countries worldwide. IRCA has approved over 90 training organizations, who together provide training for over 50,000 students each year in over 100 countries.
IRCA offers certification programmes that recognize the competence of auditors who audit quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, software development, information security and food safety management systems. For further information see www.irca.org
IRCA Registration Requirements
- To have completed a recognised course (which ours Lead Auditor course is)
- To have relevant recent auditing experience..
- To have completed secondary level education *
- To have relevant work experience *
The work experience requirement is interdependent with the qualification. So, the higher the level of qualification the less work experience required. For example, applicants with a degree or near degree qualification need 4 years work experience of which at least 3 years are in a context where quality issues form a major part of their job. More experience is required with other qualifications.
For full details on requirements, see here
Why Become an IRCA auditor?
- Recognition of your skills
- Continual Professional Development
- Increased credibility with clients / employers
- International acknowledgement
Some Grades of IRCA Auditors(see website for more)
- Designed for: those who conduct internal audits of their organization's management system
- Recognizes: personal attributes, education, professional and technical competencies
- Designed for: audit team leaders who typically work for certification bodies or perform supplier audits for large organizations
- Recognizes: competence at managing audits and leading teams
- Designed for: experienced auditors who operate on their own (i.e. as a team of one, performing sole audits). We designed this grade as an alternative to the lead auditor grade
- Recognizes: experience and competence of two categories of auditors:
- consultancy background: competence in implementing management systems and performing all aspects of the audit process
- lead auditor background: competence in audit management and team leadership
Full details of auditor grades are available here
Application forms can be obtained from http://www.irca.org